Modern Workplace Solution Architect - Develop Windows 10 based Digital Workspace solutions, design and implement Microsoft 365 (Windows 10, office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security) solutions for enterprise customers, design and implement Windows as a Service based Evergreen IT management approach.
- design high level and low-level architectures for customer solutions;
- technical presale support;
- working in account teams on customer facing positions;
- develop business with customers, road mapping;
- technical governance in implementation projects over engineering teams.
- at least 5 years of experience in IT workspace administration;
- english: Intermediate (writing and speaking) to upper intermediate;
- expert level knowledge and experience technically leading large scale transformations of the customer environments to Microsoft 365;
- Windows 10;
- Windows as a Service;
- Office 365 (including ProPlus client suite);
- Intune EM+S (including security features – AIP, ATA, MFA, Cloud App Security etc.);
- Hybrid and on-premise Exchange, Sharepoint and SfB solutions;
- mid to complex solution designing and other technical documentation writing skills with little or no supervision;
- combining both bird view on all Microsoft 365 services and their interconnections yet able to do technical deep dive in each of the service;
- good soft skills, team player, result driven and client oriented, self-motivated by challenging projects;
- quick learner;
- excellent team working balanced with independence in problem determination, good presentation skills;
- experience in leading or being involved deeply in Windows 10 or Office 365 migration projects is mandatory;
- experience in leading or being involved deeply in Cloud Managed Workplace (Intune managed Windows 10, MAC devices, Android/iOS mobiles) is desired and a big plus.
- experience and proven records of success in upsell, presell new services and projects to customers is a plus;
- automation skills, preferably for activities like user data backup & restore, automating post deployment actions etc;
- good knowledge and preferably experience in managing SCCM enterprise management solution;
- strong understanding of Microsoft Licensing Model (Office 365/Microsoft 365/Windows 10);
- good background in networking area: TCP/IP, VPN, vLan, WAN, LAN, Ethernet;
- basic knowledge of Hypervisor solutions (VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, …).
Soft skills & Other:
- time management;
- presentation skills;
- team work;
- learning agility;
- negotiations skills;
- emotional resilience;
- customer orientation;
- drive for result;
- business development.
- employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- regular assessments and yearly salary reviews;
- additional vacation bonus;
- newcomers from other towns are provided with relocation help;
- social package - medical care, sports;
- partial compensation of costs on fitness;
- free English classes in case of project necessity;
- training and certifications are organized and paid by the company;
- opportunities for self-realization;
- friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- experience exchange with global colleagues;
- corporate and social events.
The vacancy is opened in Kazan, remote work is possible.