Asset Management System
This solution is designed to effectively manage corporate assets at all stages of asset life cycle
(asset acquisition/creation, use, retirement/disposal).
Challenges met by the product include:
- Asset monitoring and protection
- Increase of asset utilization and management efficiency
- Regulatory reporting related to asset management
- Verification of compliance with requirements of the applicable asset management legislation
Main functional modules:
Property and Land Management:
- Keeping property and land registers;
- Keeping records of Cadastre entries and property and land legal status;
- Asset transaction management;
- Scheduling payments under contracts;
- Managing agency contracts.
Long-term Investment Management:
- Keeping a register of long-term investments;
- Planning and control of income to be received from long-term investments;
- Transaction management;
- Keeping a record of contributions to the assets of subsidiaries established as limited liability companies;
- Monitoring efficiency of long-term investments;
- Keeping a register of representatives in charge of long-term investment assets.
Non-core and Inefficient Asset Management:
- Preparing for disposal of non-core and inefficient assets;
- Keeping a register of non-core and inefficient assets;
- Disposal of non-core and inefficient assets;
- Planning of proceeds to be received from disposal of non-core and inefficient assets;
The system has been in operation for over 15 years in the course of which its functionality and user
interface have been constantly enhanced and improved. The solution is available in a number of
- Built on SAP platform (for large holding companies);
- Built on 1C platform;
- Built on VisiData, an in-house developed platform (for a wider range of enterprises).
As a result, an optimal solution with a wide asset management functionality can be selected to meet