Geoinformation system is an information and reference system designed to collect, store,
analyze and graphically visualize spatial data and related information about objects
represented in GIS. It can be integrated with the information system on 1С:Enterprise 8
In particular, for information support of management functions that require the solution of
spatial problems, for example:
- Transport routing;
- Analysis and management of networks (transport, communications, electricity, water supply, etc.)
- Multifactorial land evaluation;
- Environmental monitoring etc.
- Creation, editing and integration of cartographic data;
- Access to cartographic data via the Internet;
- Change of semantic and spatial attributes of cartographic objects without application of the additional software on the clientside;
- Using a search engine that enables selecting the necessary objects by specified parameters;
- Simple and intuitive navigation in interactive maps;
- Integration and interaction with external information systems and databases;
- Creation of conditions required to identify objective and integrated characteristics of structures and processes related to spatial mapping.