In November 2016, telemedical hardware and software appliances were put into operation in St. Petersburg, Podolsk, Rostov-on-Don, Alakurtti settlement in the Murmansk region, on Kotelny and Wrangel Islands, Cape Schmidt and Alexandra Land (Franz Joseph Land). Deployment of telemedical appliance made it possible to diagnose and, if needed, refer patients to Kirov Military Medical Academy for remote consultations with medical specialists. Thus, military doctors were offered an opportunity to timely deliver sound medical care to personnel considerably reducing duration of treatment and making it possible to save budget funds.
The core component of the H&S appliance is a secure workspace run by Centralized Monitoring and Management Software developed by ICL experts.
The other components include digital radiograph, ultrasound equipment, ECG recorder, clinical chemistry and hematology analyzers and video conferencing system.
In addition, ICL experts also successfully completed the following tasks:
- Deployed all medical devices;
- Performed functional tests and adjusted settings of medical devices;
- Configured software to enable operability of medical devices;
- Configured data link encryption tools;
- Set up telecommunication equipment;
- Set up remote connection to the DC.